[comp.sources.games.bugs] Wanderer Screen 16 is Solvable!

mjy@sdti.SDTI.COM (Michael J. Young) (12/14/88)

Guess what!  Screen 16 is solvable as distributed!  I've solved it twice
in a row now, and the only problem is that I have to leave the last two
pieces of dirt in the center that are protected by the rock.

I had given up on screen 16, but when Randy Davis posted his change, I
realized that his change didn't fix what I thought was broken.  So I went
back and tried again...

Now I feel like I've accomplished something this week!  This sure beats
work!
--
Mike Young
Software Development Technologies, Inc., Sudbury MA       Tel: +1 508 443 5779

jbayer@ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) (12/16/88)

In article <345@sdti.SDTI.COM>, mjy@sdti.SDTI.COM (Michael J. Young) writes:
> Guess what!  Screen 16 is solvable as distributed!  I've solved it twice
> in a row now, and the only problem is that I have to leave the last two
> pieces of dirt in the center that are protected by the rock.
>
> I had given up on screen 16, but when Randy Davis posted his change, I
> realized that his change didn't fix what I thought was broken.  So I went
> back and tried again...

Screen 16 is solvable, even getting all the dirt.  I have done it several
times now.

Jonathan Bayer