[comp.sources.games.bugs] anyone have an up-to-date Xwanderer?

mende@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Mende Pie) (02/16/89)

since there is all of this talk about wanderer, has anyone been keeping the
Xwanderer up-to-date?   If not I may look into doing it ...

					/Bob...
--

fkk@altger.UUCP (Frank Kurt Kaefer) (02/19/89)

In article <Feb.15.19.40.51.1989.27779@athos.rutgers.edu> mende@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Mende Pie) writes:
~since there is all of this talk about wanderer, has anyone been keeping the
~Xwanderer up-to-date?   If not I may look into doing it ...
~
~
~					/Bob...
~--

Well, yes, I always use to maintain up-to-date versions of the different games.
But I think it's not effective to send it from here (bavaria) to you. Yet
if someone in Europe needs them, just drop me a note (my version runs on
OS-9/68k).

By the way, can anyone tell me what the LATEST NETHACK VERSION is ?
I really love the game and I don't wanna miss anything. Is Nethack 3.0
already available ?

Greetings,
Frank

(...pyramid!tmpmbx!doitcr!stasys!fkk or fkk@altger)

newwords@warwick.UUCP (New Words) (02/23/89)

In article <Feb.15.19.40.51.1989.27779@athos.rutgers.edu> mende@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Mende Pie) writes:
>since there is all of this talk about wanderer, has anyone been keeping the
>Xwanderer up-to-date?   If not I may look into doing it ...

Please do, the current version of X-Wanderer is only 1 and I havent access to
the necessary machines to write the X-Windows version 2.2 .

-Steve
maujp@uk.ac.warwick.cu              | "I wonder as I wander, out under the
#include <disclaimer.h>             |  sky ... " - Trad. Carol