[comp.sources.games.bugs] wanderer screen 16

ber@astbe.UUCP (H.Bernau) (02/27/89)

I have some problems solving the wanderer screen 16. The problem is placed in
the middle of the screen. I mean the place looking like

	       #*####
	       #    # \
	       ###\<<<<\
		   #*##
		    ##

I don't know how to get the piece of gold. My first idea was to run in that
place to make the arrows speed. I was killed. The second idea was to bring the
monster to this place. Nothing happened (bug ?). At last my idea was to bring
one of the baby monsters to this place, but I don't know how.

Can anybody give help to me ?

Thanx
|   Rolf Bernau               |
|   GEI Software Technik mbH  |  Berlin:             astbe!ber
|   Hohenzollerndamm 150      |  USA:                ...!pyramid!tub!astbe!ber
|   1000 Berlin 33            |
|   West-Germany              |

death@watcsc.uucp (Trevor Green) (03/03/89)

In article <508@astbe.UUCP> ber@astbe.UUCP (H.Bernau) writes:
>I have some problems solving the wanderer screen 16.

I have sent him a spoiler, and will send one to anybody who requests it.
Be forwarned: it contains a lot of pictures of the screen and is subsequently
reasonably long.

--
Trev					...!watmath!watcsc!death
UW Computer Science Club (which club doesn't, BTW, make my mind up for me)

ber@astbe.UUCP (H.Bernau) (03/06/89)

In article <508@astbe.UUCP> ber@astbe.UUCP (H.Bernau) writes:
>I have some problems solving the wanderer screen 16. The problem is placed in
>the middle of the screen. I mean the place looking like
>
>	       #*####
>	       #    # \
>	       ###\<<<<\
>		  %#*##
>		    ##
>
>Can anybody give help to me ?

Many thanks to all gambling wanderers and wandering gamblers who gave help.

A short summarize for all the others that are stucked in screen 16:

     Bringing the baby monster to the place left under the arrows
     (see the %) will do the trick.

Rolf (now stucked in 23)