[comp.sources.games.bugs] Wanderer screens, where are they?

thomas-m@schooner.cis.ohio-state.edu (Malcolm Thomas) (04/06/89)

In article <1014@pte.UUCP> kiy@pte.UUCP (Kevin Young) writes:
>Hello, fellow wanderers,
>I am new to this group (and wanderer) so forgive me if this is old stuff.
 Me too.
[...]
>PS. Our wanderer only has 20 screens. I saw someone who had at least 49.
>Where to I get more???

Where do I get them  for MS-DOS.  I don't know if this is the right group
for that.

thomas-m@cis.ohio-state.edu	| "Start of witty saying...
Dept of Cptr/Inf Sci, CAE 239	|     ...witty saying...
Ohio-State-U, Columbus, OH 43210|          ...end of witty saying."

billr@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) (04/11/89)

The complete set of official wanderer screens are available from any
comp.sources.games archive site.  They were posted as wand-screens/Part01
and wand-screens/Part02.  The MS-DOS versions of wanderer use the same
set of screens as the Unix version.

	-Bill Randle
	Moderator, comp.sources.games
	Tektronix, Inc.
	games@saab.CNA.TEK.COM

khl@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu (Kenneth H. Lee) (04/13/89)

In article <3826@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM> billr@tekred.CNA.TEK.COM (Bill Randle) writes:
>The complete set of official wanderer screens are available from any
>comp.sources.games archive site.  They were posted as wand-screens/Part01
>	-Bill Randle
>	Moderator, comp.sources.games
>	Tektronix, Inc.
>	games@saab.CNA.TEK.COM

My question is, how do I find out what the archive sites are?

/k
--
Kenneth H. Lee				khl@cunixc.cc.columbia.edu
Columbia University			...{topaz|rutgers}!columbia!cunixc!khl