[comp.sources.games.bugs] Wanderer screen 53

dg@lakart.UUCP (David Goodenough) (06/06/89)

Steve -

You asked for corrections to the credits - I would be grateful if Bill Martin
(the purported creater of screen 53) would comment, but it looks an awful lot
like the one I sent in.
--
	dg@lakart.UUCP - David Goodenough		+---+
						IHS	| +-+-+

wjmartiniii@violet.waterloo.edu (Bill Martin) (06/09/89)

In article <559@lakart.UUCP> dg@lakart.UUCP (David Goodenough) writes:
>Steve -
>
>You asked for corrections to the credits - I would be grateful if Bill Martin
>(the purported creater of screen 53) would comment, but it looks an awful lot
>like the one I sent in.
>--
>	dg@lakart.UUCP - David Goodenough		+---+
>						IHS	| +-+-+
>	....... !harvard!xait!lakart!dg			+-+-+ |
>AKA:	dg%lakart.uucp@xait.xerox.com		  	  +---+

Someone alerted me to the fact that this message recently appeared on the net.
I have been spending my 'rn' time in 'soc.culture.china' and haven't kept up
on things over here. I received the new screen package but haven't touched it
since. Just now, I viewed screen.53 and I DON'T RECOGNIZE IT. I guess mistakes
do happen. Steve, please make the appropriate correction.

Thanks for pointing this out, David.

   -bill martin

maujp@warwick.ac.uk (S Shipway) (06/11/89)

-=> wjmartiniii@violet.waterloo.edu (Bill Martin) writes ... <=-
>In article <559@lakart.UUCP> dg@lakart.UUCP (David Goodenough) writes:
>>You asked for corrections to the credits - I would be grateful if Bill Martin
>>(the purported creater of screen 53) would comment, but it looks an awful lot
>>like the one I sent in.
>Just now, I viewed screen.53 and I DON'T RECOGNIZE IT. I guess mistakes
>do happen.

They certainly do.. :-(
Apologies again wanderers. This is getting to be a habit...
Everyone please give David his rightful credit to screen 53.
-Steve

JANET:  maujp@uk.ac.warwick.cu |  O  /^\ | "I wonder as I wander, out under
ARPA:   maujp@cu.warwick.ac.uk | <|> \_/ |  the sky .. "  - Trad. Carol.
BITNET: maujp%uk.ac.warwick.cu | /$\ \_  | "Im the wanderer, yeah the
          @nsfnet-relay.ac.uk  | \$/   \ |  wanderer .. " - Status Quo