[comp.sources.games.bugs] Re^2: Conquer 4 core dump

jdm1@eds1.UUCP (Jon McCown) (06/29/89)

adb@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Adam Bryant) writes:

>In article <3448@uokmax.UUCP> randy@uokmax.UUCP (Longshot) writes:
>> Conquer v4 is core-dumping rather nastily when making a new world
>> (conqrun -m).  Anyone else gotten this, and fixed it?
>>
>> Randy

In addition, I've noticed a dump when conqrun -x is executing the
dissolve() (or thereabouts) routine during a revolt.  new = 25 at that
point.  I'm checking to see if something is goofy with srand(), as
a message about parameter mismatch was printed during the make.

- J

--
             J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania
psuvax1!eds1!jdm1    (this space intentionally     "Your life or your lupins!"