[comp.sources.games.bugs] Ularn, TCIFLUSH undefined HELP ME PLEASE:-)

stefan@yendor.phx.mcd.mot.com (Stefan Loesch) (07/08/89)

In article <242@alix.UUCP> isolated@alix.UUCP (20 James D. Corder) writes:
>	I have an AT&T 3B2/300 SYS V.2.0  I have been unable to compile
>Ularn on my system.  My machine returns the following error:
>tok.c, line 117: TCIFLUSH undefined
>	tcflush(0, TCIFLUSH);		/* unix SYSV only, not XENIX */
replace that line by "ioctl(0,TCFLSH);" and everything worked for me,
although I have SYS V R3
>	If I comment the flushall() out, tok.c compiles.  However, I get the
>following error:
>ld fcrt0.o: unknown flag: 3
>Stop.

That seems to be something else. Check your makefile, check for the flags.
Thats only a wild guess.

Hope that helps

Stefan
	uunet!asuvax!mcdphx!yendor!stefan

isolated@alix.UUCP (20 James D. Corder) (07/08/89)

Hello Fellow NetLanders:-)

	I have an AT&T 3B2/300 SYS V.2.0  I have been unable to compile
Ularn on my system.  My machine returns the following error:

tok.c, line 117: TCIFLUSH undefined

tok.c

/*
 *	flushall()	Function to flush all type-ahead in the input buffer
 */
flushall()
{
BSD STUFF DELETED
	tcflush(0, TCIFLUSH);		/* unix SYSV only, not XENIX */
}

	Where does Ularn define TCIFLUSH?  Is it in termlib.h?  Does anyone
know if my 3B2 should have termlib.h or is it an optional extra?  I think it
should come with my C package.  However, it seems that AT&T does not agree:-(

	If I comment the flushall() out, tok.c compiles.  However, I get the
following error:

YSV -DHOME=\"/usr/games/lib/Ularn/\"   bill.o config.o create.o data.o diag.o display.o fortune.o global.o help.o io.o main.o monster.o moreobj.o movem.o object.o regen.o savelev.o scores.o signal.o store.o tok.o nap.o -o Ularn -lcurses
ld fcrt0.o: unknown flag: 3
Stop.

*** Error code 1

	Help, I am having Larn Withdraws:-)