[comp.sources.games.bugs] Hotel bug

daybell@aludra.usc.edu (Donald Daybell) (07/20/89)

When I tried to compile hotel, I cot an error message stating that display.o
didn't exist.  I know next to nothing about C, and would appreciate help
getting the game to work.  P.S. I'm not much on Unix either.

witzelsucht (vit'sel-zoocht) [Ger.]
"A mental condition characteristic of frontal lobe lesions and marked by
the making of poor jokes and puns and the telling of pointless stories, at
which the patient himself is intensely amused."

This isn't me!!  Honest, guys, this isn't me!!

Donald "Dice Freak" Daybell      daybell@aludra.usc.edu

mlinar@eve.usc.edu (Mitch Mlinar) (07/22/89)

In article <4450@merlin.usc.edu> daybell@aludra.usc.edu () writes:
>When I tried to compile hotel, I cot an error message stating that display.o
>didn't exist.  I know next to nothing about C, and would appreciate help

For all you nice folks out there having a problem, the answer is:

rename "pcdisp.c" to "display.c"

It worked fine after that.

-Mitch