[comp.sources.games.bugs] SunOS 4.0 segmentation fault.

fmiller@skat.usc.edu (Frank 'Scruffy' Miller) (08/06/89)

We are also experiencing segmentation faults when quitting the game
or quitting through getting killed with the patched version...anyone
else having a problem with this?

Frank Miller
Univ of So Cal

grogers@sushi.uucp (Geoffrey Rogers) (08/07/89)

In article <19001@usc.edu> fmiller@skat.usc.edu (Frank 'Scruffy' Miller) writes:
>We are also experiencing segmentation faults when quitting the game
>or quitting through getting killed with the patched version...anyone
>else having a problem with this?

Yes, I also have this same bug on Convex. The only time it aborts with
a segmentation fault is when you quit!

Geoffrey C. Rogers
Convex TAC

erickson@ics.uci.edu (Gary Erickson) (08/07/89)

fmiller@skat.usc.edu (Frank 'Scruffy' Miller) writes:

>We are also experiencing segmentation faults when quitting the game
>or quitting through getting killed with the patched version...anyone
>else having a problem with this?

I get a bus error right after I let it choose a character for me.

Gary
University of California Irvine        | (714) 856-4222
Information & Computer Science Dept.   | erickson@ics.uci.edu    (Internet)
Support Group                          | ucbvax!ucivax!erickson      (UUCP)
--
Gary Scott Erickson