[comp.sources.games.bugs] PD rogue and Nethack 3.0

gaggy@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Gregory Gulik) (11/17/89)

Has anyone seen these problems before?

I've been trying to make rogue and nethack for a couple
days now, and I can't figure them out.

First of all, I'm doing this on a 3B2 running Sys V 3.2

First, rogue compiles fine, and seems to play fne,
but when I exit, my keyboard locks up!  I've tryied
playing with the machine dependent stuff, but nothing works.

Next, nethack doesn't even compile.  After fixing a couple
minor problems, I came accross one that I couldn't figure
out.  The compiler tells me that I have too many defines!
I see a lot of defines in the header files, but there
sure aren't THAT many defines!

Help!!!

-greg

--
Gregory Gulik
	gagme!greg@jolnet.orpk.il.us || gulik@depaul.edu

steve@ucsd.Edu ({Darkavich}) (11/21/89)

Newsgroups: comp.sources.games.bugs
Subject: Re: PD rogue and Nethack 3.0

In article <2126@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> gaggy@jolnet.orpk.il.us (Gregory Gulik) writes:

>Has anyone seen these problems before?
>
>I've been trying to make rogue and nethack for a couple
>days now, and I can't figure them out.
>
>First of all, I'm doing this on a 3B2 running Sys V 3.2
>
>Next, nethack doesn't even compile.  After fixing a couple
>minor problems, I came accross one that I couldn't figure
>out.  The compiler tells me that I have too many defines!
>I see a lot of defines in the header files, but there
>sure aren't THAT many defines!
>
>Help!!!
	Please send me information also
		Thanks