[comp.sources.games.bugs] Nethack3p9 missing pieces

ken@gtenmc.UUCP (Ken Swapp) (07/20/90)

Hi,

I'm new to the comp.sources newsgroup, but started just in time
to receive the newest release of NetHack.  However, in the middle
of the postings, we had a power outage.  Hence my site didn't
receive parts 24 through 38!

Can someone recommend the best way to obtain these?
Is anybody 'local' to me willing to email them to me?

Thanks for any help.

-----------------------------
Ken Swapp  /  ken@gtenmc.UUCP

--
-----------------------------
Ken Swapp  /  ken@gtenmc.UUCP

lily@mtcchi.uucp (2668-Lily S. Ngai(Z550900)0000) (07/24/90)

ken@gtenmc.UUCP (Ken Swapp) writes:

>Hi,

>I'm new to the comp.sources newsgroup, but started just in time
>to receive the newest release of NetHack.  However, in the middle
>of the postings, we had a power outage.  Hence my site didn't
>receive parts 24 through 38!

>Can someone recommend the best way to obtain these?
>Is anybody 'local' to me willing to email them to me?

>Thanks for any help.

>-----------------------------
>Ken Swapp  /  ken@gtenmc.UUCP

Here I have not seen parts 30-39 yet.  I've got parts 1-29, 40-56 a week
ago.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Lily Ngai
--
 -----      |     -|---|-
   |        |

michael@hpfelg.HP.COM (Michael Kingdom) (07/24/90)

>I'm new to the comp.sources newsgroup, but started just in time
>to receive the newest release of NetHack.  However, in the middle
>of the postings, we had a power outage.  Hence my site didn't
>receive parts 24 through 38!
>
>Can someone recommend the best way to obtain these?
>Is anybody 'local' to me willing to email them to me?

You can get the missing parts from the various games archive sites.

I got the missing part I needed by anonymous ftp from uunet.uu.net.

-- Mike