[comp.sources.games.bugs] nethack 3p9 missing archives

MICPRF@latvax8.lat.oz (08/13/90)

Hi,
	At our site, for some reason, several of the recently posted nethack
archives did not arrive. I know that the nethack sources are accesiible via
ftp, but we don't have ready ftp access here so ...
Could some kind soul who did manage to get them please email me the
nethack3p9 archives 40, 41, 42, and 43. My email address is
micprf@lure.lat.oz.au
and I thank you in advance.		Best wishes,
					Paul Fisher (Microbiology, La Trobe Uni)

MICPRF@latvax8.lat.oz (08/15/90)

In article <4595@latvax8.lat.oz>, I (MICPRF@latvax8.lat.oz) wrote:
> Hi,
> 	At our site, for some reason, several of the recently posted nethack
> archives did not arrive. I know that the nethack sources are accesiible via
> ftp, but we don't have ready ftp access here so ...
> Could some kind soul who did manage to get them please email me the
> nethack3p9 archives 40, 41, 42, and 43. My email address is
> micprf@lure.lat.oz.au
> and I thank you in advance.		Best wishes,
> 					Paul Fisher (Microbiology, La Trobe Uni)

Just wanted to thank the several people who responded and to let other
prospective Good Samaritans out there know that my request has been
answered. Also I apparently screwed up on my email address - our node
names here have all changed recently and I was told that the email
addresses had also changed accordingly - but apparently the new name
I gave in the message above caused problems. Sorry if you got bouncing
mail returned to you.     And thanks again - as someone on another
newsgroup wrote recently - what a net!
				Best wishes, Paul Fisher.