[rec.games.moria] Looking for info regarding where to get moria...

dean@coplex.UUCP (Dean Brooks) (01/08/88)

  Being somewhat new to the net, we have not had much time to acquire some
of the more extravagant sources that DO exist in the world.  The game
Moria appears to be one of those extravagant few...

  Does anybody have any information about access to the source to Moria for
System 5.2?  We are running Unix S5.2, PLEXUS P/75.  I would greatly
appreciate any information regarding it's access (via mail)...

				{mit-eddie}!bloom-beacon!coplex!dean

joel@pyr.gatech.EDU (Joel Rives) (01/09/88)

I too am interested in getting the source for the game Moria. Please, email
any information as to ftp accessable site or someone who would be
willing to email the stuff to me.

Thanks in advance,
Joel Rives
joel@pyr.gatech.edu

--
		The thief
		  Left it behind--

lindsay@K.GP.CS.CMU.EDU (Donald Lindsay) (01/09/88)

I've seen 76 messages about Moria, but not one of them told me
where I could get it from ( for Sun-3's ).

Please ?

--
	Don		lindsay@k.gp.cs.cmu.edu    CMU Computer Science

mende@athos.rutgers.edu (Bob Mende) (01/09/88)

In article <607@PT.CS.CMU.EDU> lindsay@K.GP.CS.CMU.EDU (Donald Lindsay) writes:
> I've seen 76 messages about Moria, but not one of them told me
> where I could get it from ( for Sun-3's ).

Unix moria was posted to comp.sources.games a number of months ago.

					/Bob
--
     mende@rutgers.edu    {...}!rutgers!mende    mende@zodiac.bitnet

Don't worry, nobody really LISTENS to lectures in MOSCOW, either!
 ..  FRENCH, HISTORY, ADVANCED CALCULUS, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING,
 BLACK STUDIES, SOCIOBIOLOGY!..  Are there any QUESTIONS??