Date:    Thu, 15 Feb 90 17:02:10 -0600
From:    tompa%geoduck.cs.washington.edu@VM1.NoDak.EDU
To:      Multiple recipients of list THEORYNT <THEORYNT@NDSUVM1>
Subject: summary of replies to Data Structures and Algorithms text request

  Last week I posted a request for a good undergraduate textbook on data
  structures and algorithms that would pass 2 tests:

  1. It covers most or all of the standard material.
  2. It practices (as opposed to preaching) abstract data types.

  c. Clark Thomborson pointed out Decker's "Data Structures"
  (Prentice-Hall, 1989) as passing both my criteria.  It looks to me as
  though it does, so I'm going to give it a try next quarter.  I will
  post another message in the summer giving my assessment after testing it in
   class.

------- End of Forwarded Message