abc%brl-bmd@sri-unix.UUCP (01/09/84)

From:      BRINT <abc@brl-bmd>

Will there be an ARPANET equivalent fed from net.micro.trs-80 as info-micro
is fed from net.micro?

jlh%amsaa@sri-unix.UUCP (01/11/84)

From:      John Halliburton (SSAO) <jlh@amsaa>

and what the heck is the arpa address for requests???
      jlh@amsaa

abc%brl-bmd@sri-unix.UUCP (01/19/84)

From:      BRINT <abc@brl-bmd>

FOR RON JARRELL and others who missed all the excitement:

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date: 12 Jan 1984 20:39-PST
Sender: BILLW@SRI-KL
Subject:  Re:  net.micro.trs-80 is here!
From: BILLW@SRI-KL
To: abc@BRL-BMD

net.micro.trs80 will be gatewayed in the main arpanet info-micro mailing
list, I think...  I beleive that we (SRI-UNIX) brodcast net.micro.* to
info-micro, except for some special lists like info-cpm.  Ill look into
gatewaying net.micro.trs80 to info-trs80@MIT-MC (which currently exists,
but is not very active...)

BillW

----- Forwarded message # 2:

Date: 14 January 1984 04:37 EST
From: Stephen C. Hill <STEVEH @ MIT-MC>
Subject:  net.micro.trs-80 is here!
To: abc @ BRL-BMD
cc: STEVEH @ MIT-MC, decvax!linus!utzoo!utcsrgv!garfield!wolf @ UCB-VAX

There is currently a mail-list called INFO-TRS80 on MIT-MC that
could be fed from net.micro.trs-80.  It has been EXTREMELY
stagnent for the last several months, but perhaps this
additional feed will give the group the critical mass requires
to keep going.

----- Forwarded message # 3:

Date: 6 Jan 84 10:55:57-PST (Fri)
To: info-micro@brl
From: decvax!linus!utzoo!utcsrgv!garfield!wolf@ucb-vax

Finally, net.micro.trs-80 has been created!

This group is intended for all discussions related to any Tandy/RS
hardware or software products. Currently, it is planned not to
remove net.micro.6809 and hope that a peaceful co-existence
can be maintained. This means that all CoCo-related topics should
continue to be discussed in the 6809 group, rather than in ...trs-80.
Articles about TRS-80's (from Model I to 16B) and anything else
like the new Tandy 2000 should be posted to net.micro.trs-80.
Hope this works out well...

Have fun, folks!

		{akgua, allegra, ihnp4, utcsrgv}!garfield!wolf

* TRS-80 is a trademark of Tandy Corp.

P.S. Thank-you to all those who took the time to respond on
     this subject.

----- End of forwarded messages

sob%rice@sri-unix.UUCP (01/24/84)

From:  Stan Barber <sob@rice>

Please place me on this list if it will not come via info-micro.

Stan Barber