[apple.aux] Apple Files, where'd they go?

rsarin@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Raman K. Sarin) (04/09/91)

At some point in the last month or two I donwloaded postscript files for the
GCC and GNU EMACS manuals from one of the apple ftp's.   Does anyone know
where these are now?  I can't find them.   Also what is the actual number
for AFSG.APPLE.COM?  My computer doesn't know about it anymore.

thankyou in advanced...

Raman Sarin

fair@Apple.COM (Erik E. Fair) (04/09/91)

The GNU stuff is on ftp.apple.com

	Erik E. Fair	apple!fair	fair@apple.com

ron@afsg.apple.com (Ron Flax) (04/09/91)

In article <cpbgjz.@rpi.edu> rsarin@aix01.aix.rpi.edu (Raman K. Sarin) writes:
>At some point in the last month or two I donwloaded postscript files for the
>GCC and GNU EMACS manuals from one of the apple ftp's.   Does anyone know
>where these are now?  I can't find them.   Also what is the actual number
>for AFSG.APPLE.COM?  My computer doesn't know about it anymore.

afsg.apple.com is at 192.1.34.2.

Ron Flax
ron@afsg.apple.com
Apple Federal Systems Group