under $200?  'ppreciate it.
From: harlan@bbn.com (Harlan Feinstein)

--Harlan Feinstein
hfeinstein@wash-vax.bbn.com
h_feinstein@guvax.georgetown.edu
h_feinstein@guvax.bitnet

dts@quad.uucp (David T. Sandberg) (09/23/89)

In article <45873@bbn.COM> harlan@labs-n.bbn.com (Harlan Feinstein) writes:
>Cakewalk software and an MPU-401 clone card for something like $160.  When
>I got around to giving them a call (several weeks ago), the number was dis-
>connected and information didn't have their number.  Does anyone know any-
>thing about this or another vender that I could get this stuff from for
>under $200?  'ppreciate it.

Who did you try to contact, Twelve Tone Systems (the makers of
Cakewalk) or the manufacturers of the MIDI card?  I know that
Cakewalk was being bundled with the Music Quest MIDI Coprocessor
Card for about the price you mention... if that was the combo
you were looking at, both places are still open.  Twelve Tone
Systems has apparently just moved (I got a new phone number from
them in the mail, but I don't have it just now... if you want,
I'll go digging for it), and I was just talking to Music Quest
yesterday (they were extremely helpful, and I highly recommend
them).

--
                                  David Sandberg - Quadric Systems
 "As of Friday, August 25, 1989,  PSEUDO: dts@quad.uucp