[comp.music] CMU Midi Toolkit - MS-DOS?

grasmann@atps.dec.com (Aspirations of a higher nature) (02/24/90)

Is this CMU Midi toolkit public domain/shareware/free?  Can I get this for my
PC?  I do not have a UN*X system, and I do not have anything but MAIL access to
the USENET...

Any help gratefully appreciated!

Steve Grasmann	grasmann@atps.dec.com

holloway@clio.las.uiuc.edu (Bryan Holloway) (02/26/90)

grasmann@atps.dec.com (Aspirations of a higher nature) writes:

>Is this CMU Midi toolkit public domain/shareware/free?  Can I get this for my
>PC?  I do not have a UN*X system, and I do not have anything but MAIL access to
>the USENET...

>Any help gratefully appreciated!

>Steve Grasmann	grasmann@atps.dec.com

---
And while your at it, what was the ftp address you used?  Assuming of course
that it's PD.

			Bryan Holloway
			Science, Technology & Society

			holloway@clio.las.uiuc.edu
			{ihnp4 | convex | pur-ee}!uiucuxc!clio!holloway