[comp.music] Music-Research Digest Vol. 5, #64: IRCAM research papers

vo@philmtl.philips.ca (Vladimir Orlt) (07/11/90)

Hi there
    I was in Paris recently and I picked up a summary of IRCAM research
papers; this is probably too small to be an exhaustive list, but I think
it dates back to the mid 70s or so.  If there is enough interest, I'll
post it.
    I believe these papers are available from IRCAM upon request, but they're
on the expensive side (the prices are quoted in the list).

					    Vlad Orlt
					    vo@philmtl.philips.ca

smoliar@vaxa.isi.edu (Stephen Smoliar) (07/14/90)

In article <1359@philmtl.philips.ca> vo@philmtl.philips.ca (Vladimir Orlt)
writes:

>    I was in Paris recently and I picked up a summary of IRCAM research
>papers; this is probably too small to be an exhaustive list, but I think
>it dates back to the mid 70s or so.  If there is enough interest, I'll
>post it.

I am surprised this has not prompted any response.  I, for one, would very much
like to see as much information about IRCAM publications as you can provide
before fatigue and/or boredom set in.  By all rights, IRCAM should be providing
this information by their own efforts.  (I am pretty sure they are connected to
our net.)  However, if they are going to be that way, then the rest of us
should be allowed to benefit from the kindness of strangers.

USPS:	Stephen Smoliar
	USC Information Sciences Institute
	4676 Admiralty Way  Suite 1001
	Marina del Rey, California  90292-6695

Internet:  smoliar@vaxa.isi.edu

"It's only words . . . unless they're true."--David Mamet