[comp.music] IRCAM paper listings, yes, please!

sandell@ferret.ils.nwu.edu (07/15/90)

From: Greg Sandell <sandell@ferret.ils.nwu.edu>

> In article <1359@philmtl.philips.ca> vo@philmtl.philips.ca (Vladimir Orlt)
> writes:
>
> >    I was in Paris recently and I picked up a summary of IRCAM research
> >papers; this is probably too small to be an exhaustive list, but I think
> >it dates back to the mid 70s or so.  If there is enough interest, I'll
> >post it.
>
> I am surprised this has not prompted any response.  I, for one, would very much
> like to see as much information about IRCAM publications as you can provide
> before fatigue and/or boredom set in.
>
> USPS:	Stephen Smoliar

Yes, I would like to help provide the "enough interest" that will encourage
Mr. Orlt to post.  I replied to him via email but have not heard back, so
perhaps using the net is the way to reach him.

One person from UCSD wrote me to say that documentation of any sort
at IRCAM is "dreadful," so it may very well be that IRCAM themselves
publish no such list.  Perhaps Stanford's CCRMA, who have a very
nice publications list, could loan IRCAM a secretary for a while!

Greg Sandell
* Greg Sandell (sandell@ils.nwu.edu)              Evanston, IL *
* Institute for the Learning Sciences, Northwestern University *