[comp.music] PAN number

resmgt04@spacm1.uucp (10/09/90)

Can someone give me the Southern California (area codes 213 & 818) number for
PAN?
--
Bill Robertson   "Well, lots of people can sing louder and longer than Elvis,
                  but who cares?"

nange@eb4ts2.EBay.Sun.COM (John Giannangeli) (10/10/90)

In article <1952.2711a941@spacm1.uucp> resmgt04@spacm1.uucp writes:
>Can someone give me the Southern California (area codes 213 & 818) number for
>PAN?
>--
>Bill Robertson   "Well, lots of people can sing louder and longer than Elvis,
>                  but who cares?"
>                                                       Eval Knievel

	What is PAN?

|      ----------               ~@@@@@~     ___       John Giannangeli      |
|     |  _   _   |             ~@@~@~@@~    ||||      Product Technician    |
|     |_| | | |_ |_/\  /\  _  /\~(* *)~/\  ****       Sun Microsystems      |
|     |   |_|    |   \/  \/   \}   W   {/     |       Milpitas, California  |
|     |________..|            ~@\     /@~    *  |                           |
|  _____|______|_____         @~@\ W /@~@      o      nange@eb4ts2          |
| |~~~          ---  |        ~@@~\_/~@@~             Mailstop: M4-57       |
| |__________________|                                x33809, x33847, x35631|
|MISSION: MERGING MUSIC AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ALL MANKIND                      |

resmgt04@spacm1.uucp (10/10/90)

In article <3450@male.EBay.Sun.COM>, nange@eb4ts2.EBay.Sun.COM (John Giannangeli) writes:
> In article <1952.2711a941@spacm1.uucp> resmgt04@spacm1.uucp writes:
>>Can someone give me the Southern California (area codes 213 & 818) number for
>>PAN?
> 	What is PAN?
It's a electronic/computer music BBS.  At least it used to be.
--

kennison@handel.CS.ColoState.Edu (chris kennison) (10/16/90)

 >what's PAN?
 Yeah, it's a BBS. It's the Performing Arts Network. If you subscribe to
 Electronic Musician or Keyboard you can basically sign up for 'free'.
 It costs $10 per mo. + a charge per minute of use. I've never tried it
 but it may be a good one. The mags say it normally costs $200+ to
 subscribe! If true - it would be worth subscribing to EM or Keyboard.
 Chris Kennison