Date: Tue, 26 Feb 91 11:33:21 MEZ
From: Schaffrath <JMP100@EARN.DE0HRZ1A>
Subject: Alternative to MuTeX
To: Stephen Page <Stephen.Page@prg>

I cannot decypher this incredible address. Please could you pass on the
information that ESAC
has a direct translation into MuTeX (via ESTAFF) and might be exactly
the code he is looking for? Any software for it is free.

Thanks!
Helmut

================  REFERS TO : =====================================

Date: 19 Feb 91 01:27:32 GMT
From:
 wkt%rodos2%ccadfa%manuel%munnari.oz.au%samsung%uakari.primate.wisc.edu%cae@uk.a
 c.oxford.prg>
Subject: Pre-processor for MuTeX, or a better music description?
To: music-research@prg

[ message asking for info on a better alternative to MuTeX ]

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 19:16:09 GMT
From: The Moderator (Stephen Page) <sdpage@uk.ac.oxford.prg>
Subject: Early music list (update)
To: music-research

This note is the new text in the archive file early-music-list . It was
submitted by GONTER@AWIWUW11.BITNET .

There is now a LISTSERV based discussion list about Early Music:

Topics:
  Anything about EARLY MUSIC (medieval, renaissance etc.)
  including comments/questions about
  a) (new) records
  b) books
  c) performances
  d) song texts & translations
  e) encoding early music scores in electronic form
  f) concert/festival announcements

To subscribe, send the following command in the body of
an electronic mail to LISTSERV@AEARN.BITNET:

  SUB EARLYM-L Your Name

(where `Your Name' should be your real name)

Send your contributions (requests and answers) to EARLYM-L@AEARN.BITNET.

For further requests about this list contact me at my
address: GONTER@AWIWUW11.BITNET

thank you for your support

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
regards, Gerhard Gonter                        <GONTER@AWIWUW11.BITNET>
Tel: +43/222/31336/4578                 <gonter@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at>

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 28 Feb 91 13:37:26 GMT
From: jpff@uk.ac.bath.maths
Subject: Price of CMJ
To: Music-Research-Request@prg

I sent a message some time back asking if anyone knew the price etc
for CMJ.  I never saw this in the digest, nor any answers.  I realise
that this is not a very interesting question, but one has to start
somewhere.
==john

End of Music-Research Digest