[comp.music] MIDI BBS list

tholome@portia.Stanford.EDU (Eric THOLOME) (03/12/91)

In article <9103080755.AA23127@cwns1.INS.CWRU.Edu> aa588@cleveland.Freenet.Edu writes:
>To all that have sent me updates and general noted about the MIDI BBS
>list, please be advised that I just happened to have that file stuck on
>a disk and when it was requested I uploaded it. I am not looking for any
>updates or corrections, since I will most likely never call any of them.
>I appreciate all the effort from the people who have sentme e-mail about
>it, but it was just something I had and sent up when it was requested.
>I have a mail volume quota here on this system and between the 4 lists
>I subscribe to and my regular correspondence, it gets a little tight without
>and unnecessary mail. Again, I appreciate the effort but please don't send it
>both to the list and to me personally as it really clutters things up..

OK. I will do the job. If you have any info about any BBS, please email to me, Iwill post an updated summary. If you could use some common format (see below),
that might help :

Town:
Name:
Phone number:
Modem settings:
Comments:

Corrections of the first list posted are very welcome.
Eric THOLOME                                          tholome@isl.stanford.edu
                            Stanford University