[comp.music] Cakewalk Files

k-krag@newshost.hsr.no (Kjetil Krag) (03/01/91)

Hi!

I've found some files that I assume are music-files at nic.funet.fi under a directory named cakewalk. I asked the person that was responible for that directory, but he didn't know either. So I'm now asking you out there in the big, wide world. How can I play those files?

Kjetil Krag
(k-krag@broremann.hsr.no)

mikatuo@kontu.utu.fi (Mika Tuomola) (03/03/91)

In article <1991Mar1.105634.6465@hsr.no>, k-krag@newshost.hsr.no (Kjetil Krag)
writes:
> Hi!
>
> I've found some files that I assume are music-files at nic.funet.fi
> under a directory named cakewalk. I asked the person that was responible
> for that directory, but he didn't know either. So I'm now asking you out
> there in the big, wide world. How can I play those files?
>
> Kjetil Krag
> (k-krag@broremann.hsr.no)

I don't think those files contain music, but you should look under
directory 'Calkewalk'. It does contain a collection of cakewalk-
sequences (they are compressed with LHarc).

Mika Tuomola
(mikatuo@kontu.utu.fi)

kobetitsch@pacs.picker.com (harry kobetitsch) (03/22/91)

About a week ago or so I saw a posting that claimed cakewalk files
were available from this number: 617-421-0526.

I  called this number and could not get a connection, in fact a person
answered. Can anybody provide the correct number ?

kobetitsch@pacs.picker.com