[comp.music] Where is Sput111.zip???

wlnk_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Willmeister) (04/04/91)

>Yep - I had to spend quite a time hunting for it, but found
>it in /pc/exec-pc/new (SPUT111.ZIP)
>
>Pete Lyall
>--
>Pete Lyall                Contel/GTE Corporation         Compuserve: 76703,4230
>Internet: pete@wlbr.imsd.contel.com     UUCP: {hacgate,jplgodo,voder}!wlbr!pete
>"... So I picked up my pride from beneath the pay phone, and combed his breath

I searched for this directory but to no avail.  I could not find the program.
Can someone please tell me if sput111.zip is definitely located at
uxc.cso.uiuc.edu?  I ftp'd there, but did not find any directory
/pc/exec-pc/new

Is this located under a different subdirectory?  Can someone please post the
exact path for this file.

Thanks in advance.

--
 ----------------------------------  Kids, Remember:
 ! Another Fine Message From The  !      "If you have two of something,

enielsen@ub.d.umn.edu (eric nielsen) (04/04/91)

In article <13171@ur-cc.UUCP> wlnk_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Willmeister) writes:
>>Yep - I had to spend quite a time hunting for it, but found
>>it in /pc/exec-pc/new (SPUT111.ZIP)

I found it.  Hats off gentlemen.  It was bound to happen sooner or
later, that is, someone getting fed up with the limitations of the adlib
card.  Sputter is virtually able to make an adlib card jump through
hoops.  I guess maybe I'll put off my upgrade to a soundblaster card for
a while.

This has probably been run through the coals before, but does anyone
know of a good ftp site for sound files?

|         For the Master of the Silicon Chip              |
| Eric Nielsen           | University of Minnesota Duluth |
| enielsen@ub.d.umn.edu  |      Duluth, Minnesota         |
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is
  not stopped.
    -- Spock, "Day of the Dove," stardate unknown.

ragnarok@buhub.bradley.edu (Ragnarok) (04/05/91)

In <13171@ur-cc.UUCP> wlnk_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Willmeister) writes:

>>Yep - I had to spend quite a time hunting for it, but found
>>it in /pc/exec-pc/new (SPUT111.ZIP)
>>
>>Pete Lyall
>>--
>>Pete Lyall                Contel/GTE Corporation         Compuserve: 76703,4230
>>Internet: pete@wlbr.imsd.contel.com     UUCP: {hacgate,jplgodo,voder}!wlbr!pete
>>===============================================================================
>>"... So I picked up my pride from beneath the pay phone, and combed his breath

>I searched for this directory but to no avail.  I could not find the program.
>Can someone please tell me if sput111.zip is definitely located at
>uxc.cso.uiuc.edu?  I ftp'd there, but did not find any directory
>/pc/exec-pc/new

>Is this located under a different subdirectory?  Can someone please post the
>exact path for this file.

Nonono - the address is ux1.cso.uiuc.edu  NOT uxc.cso.uiuc.edu.........
			  ^			^
and I DID find it in pc/exec-pc/new

--
INTERNET: