[comp.music] FOR SALE--->Ensoniq VFX SD

01jrjenkins@bsu-ucs.uucp (04/05/91)

	I have an Ensoniq VFX SD keyboard for sale.  It is a great keyboard
with a built in sequencer.  It has full midi capabilities, and a built in 3.5
inch disk drive to save sounds and sequences.  It can hold 180 sounds at any
time and I have about 800 on disk.  If you would like more info, please mail
me. Thanks a lot!

 Justin Jenkins		                               Indiana Academy
 01jrjenkins@bsu-ucs.uucp                              Ball State Univ.
 bsu-ucs!01jrjenkins                                   Muncie, Indiana

rivero@dev8a.mdcbbs.com (04/09/91)

In article <1991Apr5.082605.479@bsu-ucs.uucp>, 01jrjenkins@bsu-ucs.uucp writes:

> 	I have an Ensoniq VFX SD keyboard for sale.  It is a great keyboard
> with a built in sequencer.  It has full midi capabilities, and a built in 3.5
> inch disk drive to save sounds and sequences.  It can hold 180 sounds at any
> time and I have about 800 on disk.  If you would like more info, please mail
> me. Thanks a lot!

>  Justin Jenkins		                               Indiana Academy
>  01jrjenkins@bsu-ucs.uucp                              Ball State Univ.
>  bsu-ucs!01jrjenkins                                   Muncie, Indiana

I can enthusiastically recommend this machine. I have the same system
without the built in sequencer (I already had outside sequencers) and
have been very pleased both with the quality of the sounds, and the
dependability of the hardware.
Michael