[comp.music] Sam Ash Phone/Address?

wag@georwell.EBay.Sun.COM (Rick Wagoner) (04/19/91)

Could some kind soul please post the phone number and address for Sam
Ash?  I have seen numerous references to the company, but no
specifics.

Thanks,

Rick

rwagoner@sun.com

tolkien@cbnewsh.att.com (roderick.c.simons) (04/20/91)

In article <6373@male.EBay.Sun.COM> wag@georwell.EBay.Sun.COM (Rick Wagoner) writes:
>Could some kind soul please post the phone number and address for Sam
>Ash?  I have seen numerous references to the company, but no specifics.

Dear Sam Ash Inquirer:

This list is a year old, so some of the offices/phone numbers may have
changed, but most of them should still be current.  I know the Edison
information is current, because this is the store in which I do all of
my business.

Sam Ash Music Stores
====================

  Office and Central Receiving
	Sam Ash Music Corporation
	124 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550
	(516) 485-2122  Fax: (516) 489-2418

  Manhattan
	160 West 48th Street, NY, NY 10036
	(212) 719-2299

  Queens
	113-25 Queens Boulevard, Forest Hills, NY 11375
	(718) 793-7983

  Hempstead
	124 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550
	(516) 485-2151

  Huntington
	447 Route 110, Huntington Station, NY 11747
	(516) 421-9333

  Paramus
	E-50 Route 4, Paramus, NJ 07652
	(201) 843-0119 or (908) 843-0119

  White Plains
	178 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
	(914) 949-8448

  Brooklyn
	1669 East 13th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11229
	(718) 645-3886

  Edison
	1831 Route 27 at Plainfield Avenue, Edison, NJ 08817
	(908) 572-5595

  Mail Order Department (U.S. and World Wide)
	124 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550
	(718) 347-7757  Fax: (516) 489-2418
	Outside NY State: (800) 4 SAM ASH or (800) 472-6274

  Sam Ash Professional
	723 7th Avenue, NY, NY 10036
	(212) 719-2640

  Education Services Department
	124 Fulton Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550
	(718) 347-7757
	(516) 485-2122

Facing piles of trials with smiles... while living on the threshold of a dream
          Rod Simons.. AT&T-Bell Labs.. uucp-net: att!homxc!tolkien