[comp.music] csound IBM PC version

doiel@aludra.usc.edu (Robert Doiel) (05/02/91)

I am looking for a FTP site on/near the US west coast which
has csound for the IBM PC. I understand that ems.media.mit.edu
has this program but I am unable to FTP to them from my site.
I have check ucsd but the version there is for a UNIX system
and I rather not have to converted to the PC enviroment.
Please reply to me directly. Thanks for the Help in advance,

Robert Doiel

e-mail address - doiel@chaph.usc.edu

*                            _____  _________                           *
*      /      /    /           /        /     /       /    /            *
*     /      /    /           /        /     /_______/    /             *

db9x@newton.acc.Virginia.EDU (Daniel Bernstein) (05/02/91)

In article <17016@chaph.usc.edu> doiel@aludra.usc.edu (Robert Doiel) writes:
>I am looking for a FTP site on/near the US west coast which
>has csound for the IBM PC. I understand that ems.media.mit.edu
>has this program but I am unable to FTP to them from my site.
>I have check ucsd but the version there is for a UNIX system
>and I rather not have to converted to the PC enviroment.
>Please reply to me directly. Thanks for the Help in advance,
>
>Robert Doiel
>
>e-mail address - doiel@chaph.usc.edu

I'm not aware that csound exists for the pc (I've only heard about it
for the mac and next. Is there such a version?

If there is, where is it?

Dan Bernstein					" I am awake...
University of Virginia				  The mind is...
db9x@Virginia.edu				  Listening "