[comp.music] Scales and Temperaments

ogata@leviathan.cs.umd.edu (Jefferson Ogata) (06/12/91)

In article <9106112033.AA06604@hplpm.hpl.hp.com>, music-research@HPLPM.HPL.HP.COM writes:
|> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 91 12:31:10 MEZ
|> From: Schaffrath <JMP100@EARN.DE0HRZ1A>
|> Subject: MRD Question 1
|> To: Stephen Page <Stephen.Page@prg>
|>

|> SCALES and TEMPERAMENTS:
|> Has anyone CENT or Hz-measurments(!) for special musical scale systems?
|> One of the aspects to improve our software is to equip the user
|> with his/her prefered tuning. There is, of course, much literature
|> but we would prefer things that have been stored and scales which
|> have been recently measured.
|> As a matter of course we would quote everyone contributing to this
|> aspect.
|> Helmut Schaffrath

Can't make sense out of this fellow's net address. I have a bunch of stuff
on various tunings (~300 lines) that anyone is welcome to; all I need is
a net address I can send to.

--
Jefferson Ogata     University of Maryland      Computer Science Department
"Animals without backbones hid from each other or fell down. Clamasaurs and