[comp.music] CHANT and FORMES

tenny@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Larry Tenny) (06/14/91)

    Does anyone out there in netland know where I can get a copy
of a couple of programs called  CHANT and FORMES.  I understand that
one or both of them were developed some time ago at CCRMA at Stanford.
Thanks!

                                                           -larry

fingerhu@ircam.fr (Michel Fingerhut) (06/17/91)

Larry Tenny writes:
>    Does anyone out there in netland know where I can get a copy
>of a couple of programs called  CHANT and FORMES.  I understand that
>one or both of them were developed some time ago at CCRMA at Stanford.

They were both developed at IRCAM.  For specifics on availability please
send me email.