[comp.os.aos] Business BASIC

phys169@csc.canterbury.ac.nz (05/02/91)

Hi,
Can anyone point me to implementations of Business BASIC on anything other than
AOS/VS? (e.g. under Unix or MSDOS). Or even systems that will do everything the
File Maintenance utility can do.

Ta,
Mark Aitchison, University of Canterbury.

chris@imsdx3.UUCP (Chris Ott) (05/04/91)

Mark Aitchison writes:
> Hi,
> Can anyone point me to implementations of Business BASIC on anything
> other than AOS/VS? (e.g. under Unix or MSDOS). Or even systems that
> will do everything the File Maintenance utility can do.

     If you mean IRIS BASIC or Bits BASIC, the kind that ran on the old
Data General Nova II machines, then yes, we have one. You may contact us
at the following:

     Information Management Systems
     15760 Ventura Bl.
     Encino, CA  91436
     (818) 784-6890

or Email me at ...!uunet!imsdx3!chris

> Ta,
> Mark Aitchison, University of Canterbury.
Chris Ott                      | Infatuation is blind, not love.  A person
Information Management Systems | in love can see the other's faults, but
...!uunet!bria!imsdx3!chris    | loves them anyway.