[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains] RPC Programming

zhou@unizh.ifi.unizh.ch ( ass bei richter) (07/12/90)

From: zhou@unizh.ifi.unizh.ch ( ass bei richter)
Newsgroups: comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains
Subject: RPC programming
Expires:
Hello,
I am trying to use RPC(socket) to implement an algorithm(spreadsheet) in a local
sun workstation networks. All the references I could get now are the Network
Programming manual from Sun Microsystems and some conference papers without the
technical details. Does somebody there have experience with RPC and are willing
to give me some pointers here? RPC has three layers, I would like to collect
Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
H. Zhou