[comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains] mcimail.com: Where'd it go?

brendan@cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) (05/10/91)

In <1991May9.215251.9225@ee.rochester.edu>, msirota@ee.rochester.edu writes:
>Over the last few days, mcimail.com seems to have disappeared; the
>nameserver returns "Unknown host", and there is no MX record or anything.

  Hmm, from what I can tell the NIC has lost its knowledge that
  nri.reston.va.us is the nameserver. (NRI still resolves it, if you
  ask it specifically)

--
     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan@cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone