[comp.sys.zenith] <CTL>-<ALT>-I and N on a Z-549

MICHELBI@oregon.uoregon.edu (Michel Biedermann) (04/08/90)

In article <4041@plains.UUCP>, bezenek@plains.UUCP (Todd M. Bezenek KO0N) writes:
>>Funny, when I do *either* a <CTL>-<ALT>-I or a <CTL>-<ALT>-N, I get
>>the video mode change to 47 lines (or thereabout).  I can't get back
>>to 25-line mode using the keyboard.  What's going on here?

> I have had the same experience and have the same question.  Also, I would
> like to know how to change the *font* to one that works with the 47 lines.
> When I change to this size, the letters are too high to fit in the smaller
> lines.

I have a feeling the two problems are related.  On my home computer, switching
to 47 lines per screen mode also switches to a very readable, smaller font.
This video mode comes in very handy in my C editor.  The solution I would offer
is the same as I have offered before.  Try upgrading your ROMs.  Should you
have any questions concerning this, feel free to contact me.  But a good place
to start would be your local retailer, or ZDS student representative if you are
on a campus.

I hope this helps...

Michel Biedermann	michelbi@oregon.uoregon.edu
U. of Oregon