[comp.sys.zenith] Upgrades to Zenith Turbosport 386

lsk@u02.svl.cdc.com (Lewis Kaplan) (03/29/91)

I haven't had much luck luck talking to Zenith about this, but I thought
the net might be able to help.  As many of you may know this is a discon-
tinued model.  I would like to know if Zenith or anyone else has upgrades
available, in particular VGA LCD.  Also does anyone know a good place to
purchase options like the expansion chasis?
Please send responses to lsk@v01.svl.cdc.com

jackw@nstar.rn.com (Jack Wiggins) (03/29/91)

lsk@u02.svl.cdc.com (Lewis Kaplan) writes:

> I haven't had much luck luck talking to Zenith about this, but I thought
> the net might be able to help.  As many of you may know this is a discon-
> tinued model.  I would like to know if Zenith or anyone else has upgrades
> available, in particular VGA LCD.  Also does anyone know a good place to
> purchase options like the expansion chasis?
> Please send responses to lsk@v01.svl.cdc.com

I dunno what the rules are here, but I have an extra expansion chassis I'd
be willing to sell if you're interested.  Pretty sure I have the cable too
but I need the description of which style plug you got with your machine.

--
Jack Wiggins                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: jackw@nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines