[comp.sys.zenith] video driver

krg2@po.CWRU.Edu (Kevin R. Glazier) (03/29/91)

I have a Zenith 386/20 running Windows 3.0 and I am interested in
finding a 640x480x256 color driver for Win3 to use with my Zenith
video card (Z-549).  Anyone?

Kevin R. Glazier

--
Kevin R. Glazier |     Michelson 540       | "War is our profession,
    C/4th/C      |  (The Officer's Club)   |  but peace is our goal..."

brian@rtf.bt.co.uk (Brian N Butterworth) (04/07/91)

In article <1991Mar28.211541.14508@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> krg2@po.CWRU.Edu (Kevin R. Glazier) writes:

>I have a Zenith 386/20 running Windows 3.0 and I am interested in
>finding a 640x480x256 color driver for Win3 to use with my Zenith
>video card (Z-549).  Anyone?

For that matter has anyone got the 800x600x16 colour driver for the
same machine?  If you have, can I have a copy?

|In  Silicon Heaven,  there would be no  pain or suffering.   It was a place|
|where the computer never crashed, the laser printer never ran out of toner,|
|and the photocopier never had a paper jam. -  Red Dwarf "Better than Life".|
|Brian N Butterworth, brian@rtf.bt.co.uk, Phone +44 (0)273 762106 Fax 722038|