[comp.sys.zenith] z-248 power supply

bud@kentrox.uucp (Bud Couch) (06/21/91)

In article <1991Jun17.201840.23172@unhd.unh.edu> ram@kepler.unh.edu (Richard A Messner) writes:

>On to other business - recently the power supply in one of our Z-248's burned
>out.  Can anyone point me to some schematics or other technical info?

Find a HEATH-Zenith store in your neighborhood. They'll be glad to sell
the documentation for the entire machine, which includes schematics and
part-number list *with* descriptions. Some parts, like transformers and
such will be available only from Zenith, but resistors, etc can be
bought almost anywhere. That same Heath-Z store can obtain any of the
exclusive parts for you, as well.

Enjoy this while you can. Lord knows what Groupe-Bull is going to do
with the Heath side of the operation.

--
  Bud Couch - ADC/Kentrox    | And diff'ring judments serve but to declare   |
 If my employer only knew... |That truth lies somewhere, if we knew but where|