[comp.sys.zenith] Zenith support BBS

paulcn@idsvax.ids.com (Paul Coen) (06/28/91)

A recent list of computer company support BBS'es listed one for Zenith,
phone number 1-800-888-3058.

There doesn't seem to be any answer at that number.

Is the number correct?  Does the BBS still exist?  Does it ever exist?
			---------------
       Paul Coen  --  pcoen@drunviac.edu, pcoen@idsvax.ids.com
   Disclaimer:  Any opinions are mine, since I'm looking for a job

kent@wasp.eng.ufl.edu (Kent Phelps) (06/29/91)

In article <9106280527.AA20661@ray.com> paulcn@idsvax.ids.com (Paul Coen) writes:
>A recent list of computer company support BBS'es listed one for Zenith,
>phone number 1-800-888-3058.
>
>There doesn't seem to be any answer at that number.
>
>Is the number correct?  Does the BBS still exist?  Does it ever exist?

ZDS has limited use of the Technical Services BBS to Information Resource
Program subscribers which is mainly service centers.  I don't know if
there are plans to open up any other BBS's to the public.  There certainly
seems to be a demand for it.  I will pass on any requests for this service to
the powers that be.  Drop me a line.
--
    Kent Phelps         | Internet:   kent@wasp.eng.ufl.edu
University of Florida   |              kent@digital.ufl.edu