[comp.ivideodisc] HyperLand by Douglas Adams

lex@philica.ica.philips.nl (Lex van Sonderen) (09/26/90)

Friday 21 September at 22:30 C.E.T. (21:30 UK) BBC 2 broadcasted
HyperLand by Douglas Adams, a program about interactive video/tv.

It contained nothing really new about these subjects, but
it was a really nice introduction and overview.

Did anyone record it on VHS-PAL?
Does anyone have a pointer to BBC 2 or whoever to get a copy of the program?

Please e-mail

Lex van Sonderen
lex@ica.philips.nl

phil@anduin.cs.liverpool.ac.uk (Phil Jimmieson) (09/29/90)

In article <677@philica.ica.philips.nl>, lex@philica.ica.philips.nl (Lex van Sonderen) writes:
> Friday 21 September at 22:30 C.E.T. (21:30 UK) BBC 2 broadcasted
> HyperLand by Douglas Adams, a program about interactive video/tv.
>
> It contained nothing really new about these subjects, but
> it was a really nice introduction and overview.
>
> Did anyone record it on VHS-PAL?

Yes, I did - do you want a copy?

> Does anyone have a pointer to BBC 2 or whoever to get a copy of the program?

I can make you a copy if you can't get someone closer to make one for you.

> Please e-mail

Tried 3 times but my mailer wouldn't handle your address - sorry!

> Lex van Sonderen
> lex@ica.philips.nl

Computer Science Dept.,   * JANET    : phil@uk.ac.liv.cs.and                *
Liverpool University,     * INTERNET : phil@and.cs.liv.ac.uk                *
Liverpool  L69  3BX    "This message contains wit, sophistication, class,
(UK) 051-794-3689       style, and 3 other words I don't understand as well..."