[comp.lang.clu] What's the latest & greatest, and how do I get it?

mwm@raven.relay.pa.dec.com (Mike (My Watch Has Windows) Meyer) (10/28/90)

It's been a while since I worked with CLU, and I now find myself
wanting to do so again.

So, could someone provide answers to the following questions, or
pointers to same?

1) What's the latest & greatest version?
2) For what platforms do CLU compilers exist (preferably L & G, but
	any will do)?
3) How do I get any/all of the above?

	Thanx,
	<mike
--

dcurtis@meson.lcs.mit.edu (Dorothy Curtis) (11/07/90)

In article <MWM.90Oct28152850@raven.relay.pa.dec.com> mwm@raven.relay.pa.dec.com (Mike (My Watch Has Windows) Meyer) writes:
>It's been a while since I worked with CLU, and I now find myself
>wanting to do so again.
>
>So, could someone provide answers to the following questions, or
>pointers to same?
>
>1) What's the latest & greatest version?
>2) For what platforms do CLU compilers exist (preferably L & G, but
>	any will do)?
>3) How do I get any/all of the above?
>
>	Thanx,
>	<mike
>--

Clu is currently available via anonymous ftp from pion.lcs.mit.edu
(18.26.0.64) for vaxes and suns (not sparcstations).  For $50.00
a tape can be made and mailed to you.

Dorothy Curtis
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Laboratory for Computer Science