[comp.lang.icon] p/d icon wanted for Macintosh

f140026@castor.ucdavis.edu (11/12/90)

Hi, I'm looking for an anonymously ftp-able version of Icon that will
run on the Macintosh SE.  The back of my Icon book says the University
of Arizona to Tucson has it -- does anyone know if it's ftp-able?
Thanks!

f140026@castor.ucdavis.edu

zaft@nswses.navy.mil (Gordon C Zaft) (11/15/90)

In article <9266@aggie.ucdavis.edu> f140026@castor.ucdavis.edu () writes:
>Hi, I'm looking for an anonymously ftp-able version of Icon that will
>run on the Macintosh SE.  The back of my Icon book says the University
>of Arizona to Tucson has it -- does anyone know if it's ftp-able?
>Thanks!

	Well, you can FTP to cs.arizona.edu to try to find it; but to the
best of my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong!) the only version of Icon
available for the Mac is ProIcon, which is NOT shareware, but is supposed
to be inexpensive and very spiffy.

	Anyone else have more info?

[Arizona slaughters ASU 11/24!  Nine will be fine ! :-)]

--
+  Gordon Zaft                        |  zaft@suned1.nswses.navy.mil         +
+  NSWSES, Code 4Y33                  |  suned1!zaft@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov      +