[comp.lang.asm370] PLAS compiler/translator wanted

davel@ifs.umich.edu (David Landis) (09/28/89)

Does anyone have, or know of, a PLAS compiler.  PLAS is the follow on to
PL/S, IBM's
mainframe language for system software.

TIA,
David E. Landis				University of Michigan
Sr. Research Programmer			Argus I, Room 3126
Phone:  (313) 763-0592                  535 West William Street
Internet: davel@ifs.umich.edu		Ann Arbor, MI, 48103
"D'oro ... D'oro ..." -apologies to T. Williams

news@ucf1vm.BITNET (09/28/89)

rfm@urth (Richard McAllister) (09/29/89)

In article <8909282024.AE27423@rice.edu>, news@ucf1vm writes:
>Does anyone have, or know of, a PLAS compiler.  PLAS is the follow on to
>PL/S, IBM's
>mainframe language for system software.

IBM considers the language itself, not just the compiler, as proprietary
trade-secret information.  Anybody who has a compiler should keep very quiet,
or expect a visit from some blue suited lawyers.