[comp.lang.asm370] CROSS ASSEMBLER for 68xxx series

EM435302@VMTECMEX.BITNET (Marvin) (11/28/90)

======================================================================== 17
Date:         Tue, 27 Nov 90 09:11:56 MEX
From:         Marvin <EM435302@VMTECMEX>
To:           assembler-list@uga

Hello there, sorry to bother you but i just joined. I have a question.
A profesor of mine wants me to get him a cross-assembler for the
68000 series microprocesor chip or something like that, he currently
uses a z80 simulation program on the pc, does there exist a PD
cross-assembler to simulate this chip (68xxx) or anything he can buy
that can do the job ?????? I really don't know much about it, so
im asking the EXPERTS.

THANKX IN ADVANX ( Please try to answer me directly as soon as possible);

MARVIN

THE AMIGOID (Amiga Critters asociation).

oeyo8810@PSUVAX1.CS.PSU.EDU (11/30/90)

              I HAVE 68xxx CROSS ASSEMBLERS AT THE PC,
              WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT (6800/68000) ?

              I WILL WRITE IBM-XT EMULATOR ON THE A500,
              I THINK WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER..

-ORHAN-

EM435302@VMTECMEX.BITNET (12/03/90)

>              I HAVE 68xxx CROSS ASSEMBLERS AT THE PC,
>              WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT (6800/68000) ?
>
>              I WILL WRITE IBM-XT EMULATOR ON THE A500,
>              I THINK WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER..
>
>-ORHAN-

yes, defenetly, a guy sent me mail and told me where to get the cross-ass
in simtel20, i would like your on the 68000. i also need a program
to acces a ibm3270 by modem, and i dont wanna use an ibm, i have an
a500 and have a lot of stuff, you name it, ill give it to you.
send mail to seie at vmtecmex because my account will be closed on december
MARV thanks again