[comp.lang.rexx] Re^2: AREXX

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (12/16/89)

mwm@raven.pa.dec.com (Mike (With friends like these, who needs hallucinations) Meyer) writes:

>   I dont know if this is the right group for this, but here goes anyway:
>   Since there seems to be so much interest in AREXX, why not create a separate
>   group for it. ReXX (on CMS) and AREXX are different enough animals that
>   they should have separate groups.

>It already exixts - comp.lang.rexx.amiga. There should also be groups
>for cms, mvs, and the IBM pc.

Huh?

cosell.bbn.com>> grep rexx /usr/spool/news/active
comp.lang.rexx 00730 00694 y

Did our site miss something in newgrp-land??   /bernie\

mwm@raven.pa.dec.com (Mike (Under Construction) Meyer) (12/16/89)

In article <49822@bbn.COM> cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) writes:

   >It already exixts - comp.lang.rexx.amiga. There should also be groups
   >for cms, mvs, and the IBM pc.

   cosell.bbn.com>> grep rexx /usr/spool/news/active
   comp.lang.rexx 00730 00694 y

   Did our site miss something in newgrp-land??   /bernie\

My apologies - those BITNET mail lists are gatewayed at berkeley, but
aren't distributed outside of berkeley. They should be. Send mail to
rob@violet.berkeley.edu if you want to make that happen.

	<mike
When all our dreams lay deformed and dead		Mike Meyer
We'll be two radioactive dancers			mwm@berkeley.edu
Spinning in different directions			ucbvax!mwm
And my love for you will be reduced to powder		mwm@ucbjade.BITNET