[comp.lang.rexx] REXX for PC

Robert.Berry@samba.acs.unc.edu (Robert Berry) (10/27/90)

Are there implementations of REXX for the PC?  If so, can anyone give me
recommendations?  And what about a good introductory book on the language?

Respond by e-mail if you don't want to use newsgroup bandwidth for these
novice questions.  Many thanks.

--

swt10@ccc.amdahl.com (Model) (10/29/90)

In article <1448@beguine.UUCP> Robert.Berry@samba.acs.unc.edu (Robert Berry) writes:
>Are there implementations of REXX for the PC?  If so, can anyone give me
>recommendations?  And what about a good introductory book on the language?
>
>Respond by e-mail if you don't want to use newsgroup bandwidth for these
>novice questions.  Many thanks.
>
>--

The company that sell Rexx for the PC is:

    Mansfield Software Group
    P.O. Box 532
    Storrs, CT 06268
    (203) 429-8402
And no I don't have any connection with Mansfield, except as a happy
user of their software