[comp.lang.rexx] REXX for the IBM RS6000

bcf@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (- Chem.) (05/20/91)

I would be most appreciative if anyone could point me to a supplier
of REXX for the IBM RS6000. If anyone has any direct experience with
such a product, I would be grateful if they could sent me a short
email note with their evaluation of the product.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Freasier

mks@cbmvax.commodore.com (Michael Sinz) (05/21/91)

In article <2397@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au> bcf@ccadfa.adfa.oz.au (- Chem.) writes:
>I would be most appreciative if anyone could point me to a supplier
>of REXX for the IBM RS6000. If anyone has any direct experience with
>such a product, I would be grateful if they could sent me a short
>email note with their evaluation of the product.

This is available from The Workstation Group.  The product is called
UniRexx.  The also have an XEdit clone that works with UniRexx.

Contact Mr. Spire at ets@wrkgrp.com

			-- Michael Sinz
			   Operating Systems Development Group
			   Commodore-Amiga, Inc.