[news.software.nntp] Compiling the NNTP suite

troch@pilot.njin.net (Rod Troch) (06/04/91)

I am trying to implement NNTP on a NeXT computer.
I have ftp'd the NNTP source from ftp.uu.net.

I have proceeded to compile the source code.  The compiler gets to a
point where it looks for a header file called fs.h which does not
exist in my library.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this fs.h file?
I have gone back up to ftp.uu.net and looked around but did not find
the file I need.

Your help is much appreciated!
Peace,
Rod
--
-----------
If you yell try : Rod Troch

jgabriel@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Ing. J. Gabriel Ruiz P.) (06/04/91)

troch@pilot.njin.net (Rod Troch) writes:

>I am trying to implement NNTP on a NeXT computer.
>I have ftp'd the NNTP source from ftp.uu.net.

   You're right the fs.h file doesn't exists in the NeXT's. You need to
 define the symbol NeXT (#define NeXT) somewhere, maybe in the Makefile
 or in the conf.h file to compile the server/misc.c program, this will
 load the vfs.h file instead fs.h

   Greetings,
--
Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto                   Internet:
Ing. Sistemas Electronicos                jgabriel@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx