[comp.unix.microport] Microport News Letter

root@qetzal.UUCP (Admin) (12/06/87)

This list is targeted towards technical discussions of Microport's Sys
V/AT Unix for the IBM PC-AT.  It not officially related to Microport
Systems Inc.

!! This is the last issue of this mailing list.  All further information
should be posted to the new usenet news comp.unix.microport group.

Re cpio bug if >16 floppies:
No, I've met it too, and just wrote it off as another Microport bug. I
wonder if the bug-list maintainers (John Plocher/etc) know about it? In any
case, it's not a floppy problem.
...Jay

---
Jay Maynard, K5ZC (@WB5BBW)...>splut!< | uucp: uunet!nuchat!splut!jay
Never ascribe to malice that which can | or:  academ!uhnix1!--^
adequately be explained by stupidity.  | GEnie: JAYMAYNARD  CI$: 71036,1603
The opinions herein are shared by none of my cats, much less anyone else.

From: b-tech!zeeff
Subject: replacing microport's dos file access routines

I've been working with Emmet Gray's dos file access routine and have
them working with Microport Sys V.2 for hard and floppy disk access.
There are still some bugs and it does require knowledge of dos
file structures. Let me know if you want a copy.

--
//////////////////286 Moderator -- comp.unix.microport\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Email to microport@uwspan for info on the newsgroup comp.unix.microport.