[comp.unix.microport] Now That's Service!

steven@lakesys.UUCP (Steven Goodman) (02/27/88)

In article <934@spl1.UUCP> raj@spl1.UUCP (Robert Alan Johnson) writes:
>With all the vendor flaming going around I thought I'd mention
>a good work for SCO again.
>
>I ordered Xenix 386 development system and VP/IX last Friday.  They
>told me there would be a 3-5 day internal processing delay and then
>it would go out ups blue.
>
>On the next Thursday (today) ups arrived with the software, and,
>an hour later, I actually got a call from the sales person at SCO
>telling me it had shipped on Tuesday.... I thanked him for the call
>and let him know it had arrived 1 hour before... NOW THAT'S SERVICE!

        Nothing new for SCO.  They continually amaze me with there prompt
        service, excellent support, and honesty.

        I have personally worked with MANY venders of various UN*X products
        and of all of SCO is the finest.  Not only do they provide an
        extremely stable product but they LISTEN and listen well.  Very
        few venders actually will do as  you mentioned and call.

        Yes - absolutely no flames for SCO, one very "together"
        organization.

--
Steven M. Goodman
Lake Systems -  Milwaukee, Wisconsin