[comp.unix.microport] Does or does not the improved asy.o work with Digiboard 8?

karl@sugar.UUCP (Karl Lehenbauer) (05/11/88)

I cannot get the (relatively) new serial driver from the Microport BBS
to work with the Digiboard 8.  Is it supposed to be able to?  The
old driver works with the Digiboard after one uses the ttypatch script
to define the ports to the driver.  I can't get the new one to talk
to the board at all, no panics, nothing.

When will I be able to use my Digiboard 8 without experiencing intermittent
(weekly) panics and line hangs that result in panics?  I have an 8 MHz AT
clone with plenty of RAM, if it matters.
--
"Now here's something you're really going to like!" -- Rocket J. Squirrel
..!{bellcore!tness1,uunet!nuchat}!sugar!karl, Unix BBS (713) 438-5018

wswietse@eutrc3.UUCP (Wietse Venema) (05/13/88)

In article <1964@sugar.UUCP> karl@sugar.UUCP (Karl Lehenbauer) writes:
>I cannot get the (relatively) new serial driver from the Microport BBS
>to work with the Digiboard 8.

Is it possible to get stuf like that over here in Europe??
--
uucp:	mcvax!eutrc3!wswietse	| Eindhoven University of Technology
bitnet:	wswietse@heithe5	| Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science